This agreement is between you and the PRSA Western District and covers use of this website. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below:
(1) You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this site.
(2) This site is provided for public consumption. All posts, including the author’s name, are public. Do not post any private information unless you want it to be available publicly. Messages that harass, abuse, or threaten other users; have obscene or otherwise objectionable content; have spam, commercial, or advertising content or links are prohibited.
(3) The PRSA Western District reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time.
(4) You represent, warrant, and covenant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, and you will not upload, post, transmit to, distribute or publish through this site any materials which (a) interfere with the use and enjoyment of this site, (b) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent, (c) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or is otherwise illegal, (d) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including copyrights, trademarks, patent rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and any other proprietary right, (e) contain a virus or other harmful element, or (f) contain or constitute false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
(5) By posting messages, uploading data, or otherwise submitting material (“Content”) to this site, you grant the PRSA Western District a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such Content on this site and other PRSA Western District websites, products, or services. You waive all rights to any claim against the PRSA Western District for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications. The PRSA Western District DOES NOT claim ownership of such Content.
(6) You acknowledge that transmissions of data to and from this site are not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others. You also acknowledge that the transmission of such data to this site by you does not create any confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship other than in accordance with this agreement.
(7) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the PRSA Western District and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement, including attorney fees and costs. You shall cooperate fully in the defense of any claim. The PRSA Western District reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. You shall not settle, in any event, any matter without written consent of the PRSA Western District.
(8) THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, the PRSA WESTERN DISTRICT AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND FUNCTIONS, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. THE PRSA WESTERN DISTRICT AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PRSA WESTERN DISTRICT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT, WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE PRSA WESTERN DISTRICT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, ANY ERRORS, AND ANY HARMFUL ELEMENTS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, THE PRSA WESTERN DISTRICT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING ANY WAY TO THIS SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR ITS SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR SERVICES.
(9) This site contains links to other Internet sites. Such links do not constitute and endorsement by the PRSA Western District of any resources or materials found on other Internet sites.
(10) The PRSA Western District does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through this site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such advice, opinion, statement, or information shall be at your sole risk.
(11) The PRSA Western District does not and cannot review all materials posted or uploaded to this site by its users and is not responsible for such materials. However, the PRSA Western District reserves the right to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request, or to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
(12) This site is protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of this site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All content provided on this site is also protected by copyright and is owned or controlled by the party credited as the provider of the content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained or attached to any content provided on this site. You may download and make copies of the content only for personal non-commercial use provided you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Use of any content for non-personal or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from the content’s copyright holder.
(13) Any aspect of this site may be changed, suspended, or discontinued at any time including the availability of the site itself or any feature, database, or content.
(14) You may terminate your account on this site by submitting a termination notice to the PRSA Western District. The PRSA Western District may at its sole discretion terminate or limit access to your account without prior notice for various causes, including but not limited to breach of this agreement and illegal or fraudulent activity. Termination may include barring of further use of the site, removal of your account, and deletion of content and other information associated with your account.
(15) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEDING ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEVADA.
(16) This agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the PRSA Western District and you with respect of the use of this site. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this agreement unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
THE PRSA WESTERN DISTRICT RESPECTS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF OTHERS. If you believe copyright or other intellectual property rights in your work has been infringed or otherwise violated please provide the following information to the PRSA Western District:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The PRSA Western District’s designated agent for claims of infringement can be reached by mail to:
PRSA Western District
1845 Chicago Ave., Ste. C
Riverside, CA 92507
or via email email@example.com.