- Top 5 Learnings From ICON 2022by Arturo Garcia Sierra on January 24, 2023 at 10:00 am
1. Dominant narratives are invisible. Speak them out loud. Deep or dominant narratives are set forward and protected by groups in power. They are harmful toward the groups that they don’t represent. Examples include patriarchy and white supremacy, according to speaker Adena J. White (PRSA Arkansas Chapter). They way to start deconstructing them [...] The post Top 5 Learnings From ICON 2022 appeared first on PRSA San Diego.
- Not Goodbye, But See You Soonby April Tellez Green on December 23, 2022 at 8:41 pm
As my time as president comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to share some thoughts and gratitude. First and foremost, I would like to thank you, our members, for electing me as your president and trusting me with the management of our chapter this year. It’s been a true honor and [...] The post Not Goodbye, But See You Soon appeared first on PRSA San Diego.
- Mahalo for Making Our First 2023 Mixer a Success!by email@example.com on February 10, 2023 at 6:27 am
Thank you to the more than 20 communications and marketing professionals and students who came out for networking and fellowship at Pitch Sports Bar on Jan. 31!
- PRSA Hawaii announces 2023 board of directorsby firstname.lastname@example.org on January 9, 2023 at 10:25 pm
The board represents a diverse cross-section of communications professionals from multiple sectors who will lead the organization’s initiatives to elevate the public relations field in Hawaii and provide career advancement opportunities for local practitioners.
- PRSA-LA IPA Webinar: Building & Maintaining a Business Pipelineby Executive Director on May 16, 2023 at 9:41 pm
PRSA-LA’s Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA) recent webinar addressed a key component to maintaining and growing a successful business – building your business pipeline. PR and communication industry veterans Jonathan Fitzgarrald,… The post PRSA-LA IPA Webinar: Building & Maintaining a Business Pipeline first appeared on PRSA-LA.
- A Breakfast to Rememberby Executive Director on April 1, 2023 at 2:58 am
On March 23, PRSA-LA hosted the webinar, “At Breakfast with Arts and Consumer Entertainment Journalists”, drawing the attention of almost 60 attendees. The audience learned from journalists and editors about… The post A Breakfast to Remember first appeared on PRSA-LA.
- Most Americans Know of ChatGPT, but Few Have Tried It, Surveys Findby PRSA Staff on May 31, 2023 at 3:21 pm
About six-in-ten U.S. adults (58%) have heard of the AI software ChatGPT, but just 14% say they have used it themselves, according to recent surveys conducted by the Pew Research Center. The online chatbot lets users ask questions and request content such as texts and images. The human-like quality of ChatGPT’s responses has captured the
- Emotional Data Helps Marketers Understand, Integrate Multicultural Audiencesby Julie Harkavy Fisher and Armando Azarloza on May 30, 2023 at 3:12 pm
In the past, multicultural marketing and brand purpose were often siloed within organizations. But as these topics converge on a complex, diverse consumer landscape, it’s crucial that companies devise more integrated strategies. Brands must find new ways to understand their customers outside of traditional segmentation, first-party data and other means. A recent study, jointly conducted