- Top 5 Learnings From ICON 2022by Arturo Garcia Sierra on January 24, 2023 at 10:00 am
1. Dominant narratives are invisible. Speak them out loud. Deep or dominant narratives are set forward and protected by groups in power. They are harmful toward the groups that they don’t represent. Examples include patriarchy and white supremacy, according to speaker Adena J. White (PRSA Arkansas Chapter). They way to start deconstructing them [...] The post Top 5 Learnings From ICON 2022 appeared first on PRSA San Diego.
- Not Goodbye, But See You Soonby April Tellez Green on December 23, 2022 at 8:41 pm
As my time as president comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to share some thoughts and gratitude. First and foremost, I would like to thank you, our members, for electing me as your president and trusting me with the management of our chapter this year. It’s been a true honor and [...] The post Not Goodbye, But See You Soon appeared first on PRSA San Diego.
- Mahalo for Making Our First 2023 Mixer a Success!by email@example.com on February 10, 2023 at 6:27 am
Thank you to the more than 20 communications and marketing professionals and students who came out for networking and fellowship at Pitch Sports Bar on Jan. 31!
- PRSA Hawaii announces 2023 board of directorsby firstname.lastname@example.org on January 9, 2023 at 10:25 pm
The board represents a diverse cross-section of communications professionals from multiple sectors who will lead the organization’s initiatives to elevate the public relations field in Hawaii and provide career advancement opportunities for local practitioners.
- PRSA-LA Celebrates Champions of Diversity and Inclusion!by PRSALA Admin on August 6, 2022 at 8:54 pm
Fourth annual Sunrise Honors recognized Phylicia Fant, David C. Magdael, Patricia Perez and Amy Grindrod For the past four years, PRSA-LA has celebrated diversity and inclusion at its Sunrise Honors… The post PRSA-LA Celebrates Champions of Diversity and Inclusion! first appeared on PRSA-LA.
- Challenges of Communicating: Tales from the Militaryby Executive Director on May 19, 2022 at 8:35 pm
By Linsay Rousseau (first from right), one of the invitees from Pinups for Vets, a non-profit organization, who attended the PRSA-LA State of the State of PR event on March… The post Challenges of Communicating: Tales from the Military first appeared on PRSA-LA.
- How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOsby Mark Beal on March 22, 2023 at 3:06 pm
In 2023, the oldest Gen Zers will turn 26 years old. In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023. For the next decade, tens of
- As Customer Complaints and Incivility Rise, a Sincere Apology Helpsby PRSA Staff on March 14, 2023 at 3:14 pm
Americans are experiencing more problems with products and services than ever before, and their complaints to companies are becoming more belligerent and uncivil, new research from Arizona State University’s W. P. Carey School of Business finds. According to the “National Customer Rage Survey” of 1,000 Americans, businesses risk losing an estimated $887 billion in future
What will be the future of DE&I? @SoonMeeKim shares thoughts in the latest issue of @PRSAtactics >> https://t.co/thgaSiTQo9
How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs, post via the PRsay blog: #prsa https://t.co/0GgU0HtgdE
There's still time to sign up to be a sponsor! Conference organizers are committed to helping you maximize these opportunities. ⬇️ Sign up to be a sponsor at
Sad, but true. Companies aren’t prepared for today’s #PR crises, writes @EdelmanPR #crisiscomms expert @davefleet in @PRDaily ▶️ https://t.co/FcbvWeU3n1
Join us for a live webcast and hear from industry professionals as they weigh in on ChatGPT and its implications for Security, Ethics, and Communications Professionals. 📅 March 22, 2023 🕒 11:30am-1pm Register now: #PRSA https://t.co/Zo4GKRIyXV
RT @PRSA: Our best promotion of the year is here! Join PRSA and receive a free membership in a Professional Interest Section and free Chapt…
Thank you to our Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) panelists for spending time with us on Saturday morning! If you are interested in earning your APR, please contact Gretchen (email@example.com) or MacKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information! https://t.co/kmVP1QzLIj
Congratulations, Valarie De La Garza, @fentonprogress! Named by @PRWeekUS as 2023 Women of Distinction! Valarie worked at various agencies in LA her entire career, focused on social justice clients & serving as a mentor, a former #PRSALA #SunriseHonors recipient. https://t.co/D1EJAz4Qax
The @PRSA Western District Conference Early Bird Registration rate has been extended until March 10. Register here to save $50. https://t.co/nDaINKtCFH
RT @PRSAWestDist: Learn, work and play while enjoying springtime in the desert! Rooms at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa for the Western…
Be creative. What else can you do? Beyond communications, how can you help your client?
Tickets are going quickly for our half-day seminar next week! Don't miss Robin Schell of Jackson Jackson & Wagner, dive into PR research and development best practices. #tucsonevents #pr #publicrelations #apr #prsa #prsatucson