- Vote for the Proposed 2024 Board of Directors Slate!by PRSA SD/IC on November 17, 2023 at 11:40 am
The PRSA San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter Nominating Committee has proposed the following slate of board officers, directors and assembly delegates to lead the chapter in 2024. Please click the link below to vote "in favor" to accept the slate or "opposed" to not accept the slate. 2024 Proposed Leadership Slate PRSA San Diego/Imperial Counties [...] The post Vote for the Proposed 2024 Board of Directors Slate! appeared first on PRSA San Diego.
- 2023 Bernays Mark of Excellence Awards Ceremonyby PRSA SD/IC on October 27, 2023 at 8:53 pm
The Public Relations Society of America San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter celebrated the 2023 Edward L. Bernays Awards on October 26, honoring some of the region’s outstanding public relations professionals. The winners were announced at the ceremony held at San Diego State University Alumni Center. The theme of this year’s event was “The Best of San [...] The post 2023 Bernays Mark of Excellence Awards Ceremony appeared first on PRSA San Diego.
- Celebrate Ethics Month with PRSA Hawaiiby firstname.lastname@example.org on September 7, 2023 at 4:46 am
PRSA Hawaii kicked off Ethics Month in September to engage our chapter and community in thoughtful discussions and activities centered around ethical practices in the field of public relations. Check out what's in store this month.
- PRSA Hawai‘i Koa Anvil Awards Celebrates 40 Years Honoring the Best in the Industryby email@example.com on July 28, 2023 at 7:41 pm
Public relations and communications PRofessionals from across the state gathered at the 40th Annual Koa Anvils Awards ceremony held at the Halekulani on Thursday, July 27, 2023.
- PRSA-LA ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF 59th ANNUAL PRISM AWARDS, RECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC RELATIONSby Executive Director on November 7, 2023 at 10:38 am
Mattel Takes Home Communication Team of the Year; Runyon Saltzman Wins Best in Show and President’s Award LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Chapter of the Public Relations Society of… The post PRSA-LA ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF 59th ANNUAL PRISM AWARDS, RECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS first appeared on PRSA-LA.
- Embracing Latino Excellence: Fostering DEI Beyond Hispanic Heritage Monthby Executive Director on September 21, 2023 at 4:15 pm
As we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15 – Oct. 15), it’s a timely chance for PR agencies and teams to reevaluate their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). We live… The post Embracing Latino Excellence: Fostering DEI Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month first appeared on PRSA-LA.
- ICON 2023 Q&A: Talking Crisis Communications With Amazon’s Barbara Agraitby John Elsasser on November 27, 2023 at 4:11 pm
In recent weeks, PRsay has posted Q&As with several thought leaders who spoke at PRSSA’s ICON 2023 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn. With a career in law enforcement at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Barbara Agrait has navigated crises across the globe. Today, she is the senior PR The post ICON 2023 Q&A: Talking Crisis Communications With Amazon’s Barbara Agrait first appeared on PRsay.
- PRSA Releases Ethical Guidance on AI for Communicatorsby PRSA Staff on November 20, 2023 at 11:00 am
PRSA has released a comprehensive framework titled “Promise and Pitfalls: The Ethical Use of AI for Public Relations Practitioners.” This guidance (which you can find here) aligns with PRSA’s Code of Ethics and offers best practices to prevent and manage ethical challenges arising from the improper use of AI tools. The report, authored by PRSA’s Board The post PRSA Releases Ethical Guidance on AI for Communicators first appeared on PRsay.