The Annual Meeting of the PRSA San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter will be held in person on Wednesday, Dec. 7 in conjunction with the chapter’s volunteer appreciation holiday mixer. During this meeting, all chapter members will be asked to vote on the proposed slate of board officers, directors and assembly delegates to lead the chapter in 2023. You can find more information and purchase tickets for the Annual Meeting/Merry and Bright Holiday Mixer here.
If you won’t be able to make it to the holiday mixer, you can cast your vote online here by Dec. 7. The votes collected will be counted toward the total member vote at the Annual Meeting. Please note, voting is open to current chapter members only. Thank you for your participation.
2023 Proposed Leadership Slate
- President: Blake Nelson, My Sage Public Relations (2024) *
- President Elect and Treasurer: Arturo Garcia Sierra, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (2025) * **
- Past President: April Tellez Green, UC San Diego (2023)
- Secretary: Barbara Cosio Moreno, Caltrans (2024)
Continuing Board Members
- Anne Buckley, APR, UC San Diego (2024)
- Jenny Mehlow, San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance (2024)
- Patricia Maxwell Robertson, The Eco Monkey (2024)
- William Lopez, Alternative Strategies (2024)
- Amanda Nelson, Mandavision Strategies (2023)
- Elena Gomez, University of San Diego (2025)
- Monica Gil dos Santos, Katz & Associates
- Cheryl Robinson, APR, UC San Diego (2024)
New Board Members
- Madeleine Baudoin Ghorashi, City of San Diego (2025)
- Ben Mendoza, Council President’s Office, City of San Diego (2025)
- Alexis Cortes, J Public Relations (2025)
- Kristin Blake, Thermo Fisher Scientific (2025)
- Anthony King, UC San Diego (2025)
- Julie Smith-Taylor, APR, Taylor PR Strategies (2023) ***
Associate “New Pro” Board Members
- Paulina Sierra, Southwest Strategies (2023) ***
- Karlene Sanchez, Katz & Associates (2023) ***
- Chris Jenkins, Chris Jenkins Productions (2023) ***
- Sammi Reyes, SDSU PRSSA (2023) ***
*Denotes an assembly delegate
**Denotes a Western District representative
***Denotes non-voting board role
The end of each board member’s term is listed in parentheses. Board members serve three-year terms. Associate board members serve one-year terms.
The post Vote on the 2023 PRSA SD/IC Board of Directors appeared first on PRSA San Diego.