This year’s most-viewed posts reflected current events, such as the ongoing challenges of senior executives expressing opinions on controversial or sensitive issues, and crucial areas of professional development, including always-popular topics like writing and storytelling.
• The Top-8 Writing Tips for 2022 (January)
• What CEOs Need to Consider Before Speaking Out on Social Issues (August)
• The Communications Profession Needs to Be More Diverse and Inclusive. Period. (February)
• Here’s What You’ll Find Inside the Updated AP Stylebook (July)
• Keurig Dr Pepper’s Message to PR Firms: We Don’t Value You, Leaders Say (December)
And here is our top-five list from Strategies & Tactics, PRSA’s award-winning publication. (Views are based on visits to our online edition as determined by Google Analytics.)
• Elevating Your Game in Crisis Communication (May)
• 5 Ways to Measure PR Performance, Value and ROI (January)
• 4 Things PR Pros Need to Know About NFTs (April)
• Creating Space for Unheard Voices in Work Environments (February)
• The Power of Influencer Marketing (March)
Thank you for reading PRSA’s editorial sites this year. We wish you a happy and healthy 2023!
[Photo credit: cnOra]